Can you imagine life without hot water at any time of the day, every day, throughout the year? Probably not. This is completely normal because we all need hot water for different needs, for example for bathing, cooking and even cleaning. Simply, hot water is needed 24/7. However, in order to have hot water, we must have installed device called a water heater. We believe we all have at least one at home, so there is no need to explain what we are talking about, right. However, it is very likely that you did not know that there are several types of boilers. For example, we all know about electric and gas-powered water heaters. However, this is just a way of heating water, not a type of boiler. Did you know that there are tank as well as tankless water heaters, hybrid, solar and condensing water heaters? You’ve probably heard of some of the types mentioned. However, today we will not invent hot water, but only show how to get it in a more efficient way thanks to the solutions offered by the market today. Below we have prepared some of the best water heaters in 2023, so, for whatever reason you need a new one, below you can find out more about it. Now, if you’re ready, let’s get started.
If you’re looking to buy a microwave, you should first get acquainted with the different types of ovens on the market in India. There are really only three types which you can choose from, depending on what you are looking for. If you want a simple microwave for heating a simple food item, go for a solo microwave oven. However, if you also want to grill food, look in the direction of grill microwave ovens, which are useful in both grilling and heating up food. The last type is the convection microwave oven, which can also be used for baking alongside other, already mentioned things. Another factor you should think about is the size of the oven. The size is specified in liters, and depending on your household size, you may decide which one works for you. For example, go for a 17-20 liter oven if your household consists of a few people, and if you have many family members or roommates living with you, opt for the 20-25 liter microwave. If you’re unsure which brand of microwave to buy, you should know that there are plenty to choose from, with many differences in features and the price range. The most well-known companies are Samsung, LG and IFB. Some brands like Godej, LG and Prestige offer a warranty period of 3 years, which is an important factor to look into. Most ovens nowadays have an automatic sensor, which detects if the food has been heated enough and turns off the microwave. While browsing for an oven, you will notice that they have different power ratings, which of course dictates how fast the food will be made. Generally, the bigger the oven, the higher the power, so smaller microwaves will be in a range of 800 to 1000 watts, and larger ones will go up to about 1600 watts. Microwaves can either have a touch or a mechanical control unit. Controlling the microwave with a touch sensor is a more modern and widely used approach, which prolongs the oven’s quality and longevity. Also, if you have children, you might want to look into ovens with an electronic lock, which provides safety around small children. Now, we are going to recommend some products which are currently among the best on the Indian market.
1. IFB 25 L Convection Microwave OvenThis is the type of oven for large families, as it is 25 liters. If your household has 4 or 5 people, this microwave is for you. As we already mentioned, the convection oven is used for baking and grilling, as well as heating food so you can experiment in the kitchen. This IFB oven comes with a one year warranty period. It features the touchpad system, so it should be very easy to clean and maintain. The microwave also comes with 26 options for your various needs. It’s also very aesthetically pleasing because it features a stylish silver style.
2. Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave OvenSamsung, a South Korean company has a very stable reputation in India as the best consumer electronics producer. As for this particular product, it is similar to the previous oven on the list, as it is also made for larger families, and it has a one year warranty as well. Its capacity is 28 liters, and its power rating is 2900 watts.
3. Bajaj Majesty 1603 TSS 1200-Watt Oven Toaster GrillThis stylish microwave is perfect for smaller families and households. It has an automatic timer, as well as a thermostat. This 16 liter microwave also comes with a one year warranty, and it is very small and light so it will make a great and convenient addition to your kitchen. The Bajaj brand has a great reputation in India, so this product of theirs has also proven to be reliable and of good quality.
4. Morphy Richards 23 L Convection Microwave OvenThis microwave comes with 5 power levels, but it also has some extra features like the steel cavity which stops the accumulation of food in the corners of the oven, and it also makes sure that the food is heated equally. It’s great for smaller households as well as singles. It comes with a touchpad and a child lock function. The warranty period is 2 years, unlike other ovens on this list.
5. LG 28 L Convection Microwave OvenThis oven is very similar to the last one, as it also features a steel cavity. If you have a larger family, this is the oven for you because its’ capacity is 28 liters. It is controlled by a touchpad, and it comes with many auto cook options. The warranty period is one year. This oven makes it easier to prepare various Indian dishes like naan, missi rotis, or laccha parantha.
6. Godrej 30 L Convection Microwave OvenThis oven has three stage cooking. There’s multi-cuisine cooking which enables you to make dishes from many other cultures, primarily Indian. The insta-cook option will help you make tasty meals very quickly, and the multi-stage cooking option will make it possible to multitask. It is great for bigger families, and offers child security lock. Its made out of stainless steel.
7. Koryo 20 L Solo Microwave OvenThis solo microwave is a sleek and modern addition to your kitchen. This 20 liter oven is meant for families with 3 to 4 members, and it has 6 power levels. It’s very practical for cleaning, as it has a removable tray. The warranty period is one year.
8. IFB 20 L Convection Microwave OvenThis 20 liter oven is great for bigger families, and parents with younger children. This microwave is used for heating, cooking, grilling and defrosting food. It comes with a starting kit, and it also features a touchpad system. As the other ovens on this list, this microwave also has a one year warranty.
In summers, we all look for cool and refreshing drinks to keep our bodies hydrated and relaxed. Margaritas are the standard frozen drinks that everyone like to have during sweaty and hot weather. You can have this beverage at any place like bars, restaurants, etc. It is easy to prepare different types of such drinks at home. It requires a capable blender that blends the ingredients well, including ice. In the following write-up, we will discuss specific factors that you must consider while buying a blender. You must check out some best margarita blenders with high-quality blades, design, performance, and much more. You can blend any type of ingredients finely. Go through this article thoroughly to get the best product according to your requirement.
- Blades: It is necessary to have stainless steel and sharp blades in a blender. It helps in blending the ingredients along with ice very well. If you buy a blender with bad-quality blades, it will not blend everything smoothly and leave your smoothie with big granules.
- Motor: If you want to prepare margarita, you must have a powerful blender with a sturdy motor. It should be at least 500 Watts to chop ice finely and get a smooth paste of it. If you have a restaurant, you can buy one with at least 1000 Watts because you have to make margaritas in a large amount.
- Capacity of the Jar: It is another essential factor when you have to make margaritas in small or large quantities. You can get a jar of the required capacity with a suitable motor. If you want to prepare a large number of servings, then consider the big one.
- Budget: The blending machines are available at different prices. You need to check how much your pocket allows and what features you want in it. While buying, you can compare the quality of different blenders available at different prices. After comparing, get one for yourself.
- Type: Some mixers are designed for multiple tasks. If you want a blending machine for only margaritas, then consider only that one. In this way, you can save a lot of money. Make sure that it works great in creating smoothies or crushing ice or any milkshake.
- Noise: A blender must not make enough noise that disturbs you and your surrounded people. There is a possibility of loud noise if you get one with a high wattage motor. You can test the blending machine by crushing small ice cubes.
- Warranty: Make sure that you a blender of a reputed company because they provide return policy as well as warranty. An electronic device can damage due to many reasons. If you have your machine in a warranty period, you can replace or repair any part of it without spending a penny.
Best Blender for Margaritas
1. Instant Pot Silver 1.6 L Ace Plus BlenderIt is a multitasking blender, which can grind hot and cold ingredients smoothly. It is easy to prepare different types of smoothies, soups, milkshakes, margaritas, dips, baby food, etc, by pressing a single button on it. The motor of the machine moves the blades at 26500 RPM by 10-speed zips. It is easy to manage the device and blend as per your need. The blades are quite sharp and do not heat up, even after prolonged use. When you buy this device, you will get accessories like a measuring cup, easy-to-clean strainer bag, cleaning brush, and a food tamper. It requires a power supply of 60 Hz 120 V. You can also access a free app on iOS and Android to get delicious recipes.
2. NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Dark Gray BlenderIt is a perfect combo of a multi-purpose pitcher and a serving cup. There are three-speed levels, which can easily be customized according to your need. It requires a power supply of 1200 Watts for preparing soups, margaritas, smoothies, etc. This device comes with a tamper, sharp extractor stainless steel blades, lids, two measuring cups, and a blender of the capacity of 64 oz with a lid. The pitcher is free of BPA, and there is no risk in blending hot ingredients. It is designed with a non-harmful plastic material that does not affect your health. It is easy to clean the device with the help of water, soap, or detergent. You can buy this product along with a limited warranty for one year.
3. Margaritaville Bahamas BlenderThis model by Margaritaville is a powerful blending machine to prepare all types of drinks. The blades are of an ice-shaving quality, which can crush ice utterly. You will get a jar of capacity 36 ounces, which is perfect for preparing a large number of servings at the same time. It has a no-brainer tool, which helps in making margaritas, daiquiris, and Coladas. You can blend the mixture for long hours and clean it in the dishwasher. The company provides this product along with a limited warranty of one year.
4. Cosori C011-PB 800 W BlenderIt is a powerful mixture blender that operates on 800 Watts motor. It can crush all types of fruits, vegetables, and ice finely with ease. When you buy this product, you will get three measuring cups, two lids for storage and travel, a recipe book, and a cleaning brush. If we talk about blades, then it comes with 3-edge sharp stainless-steel blades that finely chops almost every type of hot or cold ingredients. You need to press a single button to use this device with customized speeds. You can prepare any drink in a few seconds.
The Bottom LineIt is necessary to buy a good-quality blender at a reasonable price for preparing margaritas and other drinks. You need to consider a few things before purchasing any product. You can choose any one of the listed products according to your preference and budget. A blender is a necessary device in every kitchen. Make sure that you get the right product that matches your demands and let you prepare all types of margaritas.
Do you enjoy spending your time in the kitchen, preparing delicious food? If the answer is yes, and your favorite food is chutney, we have something for you. What’s the essential kitchen gadget in preparing chutneys? Yes, it’s a mixer grinder. To prepare perfect chutney, you need to have a good mixer grinder. And if you are on the lookout for a good and quality made mixer grinder, we’ve got your back. We’ve made a list of the most loved mixer grinders you can find available on the market and a little buying guide.
How to find a perfect mixer grinderThere are many great mixer grinders available out there, and sometimes it can be hard to find the right one. But, to know which one you should buy, you need to know what’s available, what kinds of mixer grinders are available, and what’s better.
Types of Mixer Grinders
- The mixer – Mixer is a simple and essential kitchen appliance piece that you can use for making purees, curry paste, or batters.
- Hand blender – You can use it for the same things as the basic mixer, but it’s a hand-held piece, and it perfect if you prepare everything in bowls.
- The grinder – If you want to grind spices, lentils, cereals, or other things into a powder, you need a grinder. You can grind wet and dry ingredients because the grinder has a powerful motor.
- The mixer grinder – It’s the best of two worlds is a combination of a mixer and a grinder. It’s different because it has separate jars for wet and dry ingredients. The jars are made out of stainless steel, and they sometimes come with a detachable blade or a fixed one.
- The juicer-mixer-grinder – If you thought that the mixer grinder was perfect, what do you say about the juicer-mixer-grinder? JMG is very popular because, alongside the grinding and mixing, you can also make yummy juices.
What do you need to know when buying a mixer grinder?These are the things you need to consider when shopping for a mixer grinder, and we are going to explain them a bit.
- Wattage – It’s the power of the motor and the strengths of the machine. The higher it is, the stronger the machine is.
- Design – This is not important only because of aesthetics; it’s also about practicality. The two most popular designs are the tower and the L-shaped design. And you should know that tower one is easier to clean.
- Safety – Always check the specs about the mixer grinder’s safety and whether it has a locking system.
1. Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder – five jarsPreethi Zodiac is a powerful machine with a Vega 5 motor. It’s perfect if you need to use it continuously for extended periods, because of its brilliant cooling capacity. It efficiently grinds heavy duty spices and lentils, and even kneads dough. It comes with a centrifugal juicer attachment, and it can also extract milk from coconuts and the essence from tamarind. But that’s not all. It also has a blender attachment. So, if smoothies or milkshakes are your things, this is the grinder mixer for you. Its master chef plus jar can chop, knead, mincemeat, slice, grate, press citruses, and make a puree. The precision and the best results are granted with this machine that rotates at three speeds. PROS:
- Excellent features and attachments
- Powerful motor
- Noisy motor
2. Sujata Powermatic Plus+ CH 900-Watt Juicer Mixer GrinderSujata Powermatic Plus+ is another machine with a mighty 900-watt motor. Because of the motor, Sujata can run continuously for almost 90 minutes. It’s perfect for professional use, but you can also use it in your home kitchen. The juicer feature works like a charm, and it has a honeycomb filter that removes everything that you wouldn’t want in your tasty juice. It comes with a wet grinding jar with sharp stainless steel blades for fine vegetable chopping. But, you also get two smaller jars perfect for chutneys and purees. The dry grinding jar is excellent for grinding any spice or food you can imagine. PROS:
- Mighty motor
- Excellent mixing, grinding and juicing features
- Can be used professionally
- Not an easy installation
3. Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750-Watt Mixie and Grinder – three jarsIf you are looking for a brand that’s known and appreciated in India, it’s Preethi. Every Preethi product is high quality made and comes with superior performance. And this Blue Leaf Diamond mixer grinder is not an exception. This product’s grinding performance is impeccable due to its stainless steel blades and the variable running speeds. The motor is powerful, and this mixer grinder saves you energy. It can’t overload because it has a shock-proof body and a heat-sensitive cut-off feature. PROS:
- Great motor
- Shock-proof body
- Doesn’t have a wet grinding feature
4. Prestige Iris 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with three stainless steel jars + 1 Juicer JarIf you are looking for a mixer grinder capable of grinding heavy-duty foods, here it is. It can grind solid foods or blend fruits and vegetables. It comes with three stainless steel jars with stainless steel blades that are very durable and easy to wash. And the juicer jar is made out of quality plastic. The downside of this product is that it’s advised that you don’t run the motor for more than 5 minutes continuously, and compared with other mixer grinders on this list, that’s little. PROS:
- Strong motor
- Stainless steel jars
- Can grind anything
- Can only work for 5 minutes continuously
5. Philips HL7756/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder – three jarsPhilips is the best known and one of the highest quality brands out there. If you frequently make idli or dosa batter, you will love this mixer grinder because it can grind continuously. The motor has an air ventilation system that enables cooling of the whole machine, so you don’t need to worry about the motor heating up. When it comes to grinding, it’s perfect for any foods, spices, and ingredients. The stainless steel jars are the best and very durable. PROS:
- Easy to clean
- High-quality motor
- The dry grinding jar lid doesn’t have a gasket
When it’s just too hot outside, the best drink on hot summer days is juice. However, many forget this fact and resort to some easier solutions. For example, it is much easier to buy a bottle of soda, or some other carbonated drink, than to make a natural drink that is nutritious, full of useful ingredients and, above all, very healthy. On the other hand, the solution we are talking about is the juice of 100% natural and healthy foods – fruits and vegetables. First of all, fruits and vegetables are very easy to find, literally on every corner. Also, juice made from these foods is much, much healthier than any other beverage you can buy anywhere. Therefore, if you agree with us, it is time to prepare a fantastic and healthy juice that will cool down and refresh you in a right way. However, before you make juice, you need to have a juicer. It is an electric home appliance that will allow you to make juice the fastest and easiest way. However, given that the market of these home appliances is very large and that there are different brands and models, it can be difficult to pick the right one. Fortunately, we decided today to help you, especially if you are from India. In the following article, we will present you some of the best juicers that the market in India has to offer and try to give a as precise and clear overview as possible. So, if you’re ready, let’s get started.
1. Hestia Nutri-Max Cold Press JuicerWhen it comes to juicers, there is no doubt that there are those you need to pay special attention to, both because of the reviews of other satisfied users and because of the performance. Simply put, this cold press juicer by Hestia brings you both of mentioned, quality and performance. First of all, the fact that it is a cold press juicer means that this home appliance is quiet while working, as well as that it brings maximum juice from the fruit or vegetables that you put inside. This is very important because you do not want to throw away most of the beneficial ingredients found in these foods. This juicer by Hestia is powered by a 240W induction motor that will cope even with frozen foods without any problems. Also, a 75mm long feeding tube will provide you with even faster juice making because you won’t have to chop into smaller pieces, while two outlets will allow the juice to drain faster. When it comes to cleaning, Hestia Nutri-Max cold press juice is very easy to maintain. The most interesting feature of this juicer is the long warranty period of as much as 10 years on the motor and 3 years on other electronic parts.
2. Sujata Powermatic PM JuicerIf you need even more power, then this juicer by Sujata is the right choice for you. This one is powered by a 900-watt electric motor capable of very easily and efficiently extracting fruit or vegetable juice. As for the volume of the main container, it stores up to 1 liter of juice, which is more than enough for your whole family. Working with the Sujata Powermatic PM juicer is very simple and safe thanks to the on-off switch. Also, this one is both shockproof and made of safe material. With the addition that the body is completely white, this juicer is not only durable and sturdy, but is also beautifully designed to fit perfectly into any kitchen interior. It is important to mention the presence of honeycomb filter, which means that you get a finer juice every time, but still with all the necessary and healthy ingredients. Also, stainless steel blades provide longevity and better extraction. In the end, one thing could have been a little better, and that is the 1-year warranty period. We believe that the manufacturer could have offered a slightly longer warranty, given that this is a “Made in India” product and intended specifically for the domestic market.
3. Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 JuicerWhen it comes to Philips home appliances, there is no need to talk much about quality. Simply, these devices are reliable, high-quality and have an excellent price-quality ratio. The same is the case with their HR1863/20 juicer from the Viva Collection. However, in addition to all mentioned, this one also has QuickClean technology which, as the name suggests, allows for super easy 1-minute cleaning. Similar to previous models, this one has a 75mm long feeding tube for juicing whole fruits and vegetables. Another thing we like is the transparent pulp container and lid so you can literally watch your super healthy juice being made but also to not overfill the container. When it comes to the motor, this juicer has a really powerful one of as much as 700W, which provides an even easier and faster process of making juice. However, perhaps the most significant feature is the large volume of the main container of this juicer which allows you to make as many as two liters of juice! So, this is a best-buy if you have a large family.
4. Panasonic MJ-L500-150-Watt Cold Press Slow JuicerAnother cold press juicer is the MJ-L500 by Panasonic. This brand is also very well-known and popular in the Indian market, so there is no need to talk too much about the quality of a wide range of small home appliances, which certainly includes this juicer. It’s powered by a 150-watt electric motor that’s almost noiseless, yet quite enough to deal with all the groceries you put inside. For example, frozen fruits or vegetables will not be a problem for this juicer by Panasonic. When it comes to design, at first glance you can conclude that it is a very elegantly designed small home appliance that will fit perfectly with other appliances in your kitchen. If you’ve been wondering what “slow” in the name of this juicer refers to, it’s about slow compression system. Namely, this innovative system brings better extraction of juice from vegetables or fruits so that you get the most from what you put in the feeding hole. Speaking of feeding hole, we have to emphasize that it is a bit smaller, so you will probably have to chop the food you put inside.
Goddamned, is there anything more irritating than when you are working on a very important project on your computer and the power goes out. This is probably high on the list of annoying things. Simply, when black out happens, we can say it is quite similar to the post-apocalyptic scenario in the TV series Revolution. You start to panic, try to remember if you saved open projects, and so on. In short, it is not pleasant. However, did you know that the power cut does not have necessarily to affect you. While this is a common situation where there is a large load on the power grid, it doesn’t have to be your problem at all. The solution to this problem is really budget-friendly because you won’t have to rob the bank to get it. Since blackouts last for several hours, it is very important to have a stable power supply during these dark times. Today we will talk about inverters, more precisely the best inverters for the house that you can find in 2023. So, if you’re ready, let’s get started.
A brief overview of the most important inverter featuresWhen choosing the right inverter for your home you need to pay attention to certain features to make sure you will make the right choice. First of all, choose a brand that is reliable and well known. If you have previously purchased some devices by that manufacturer and you are satisfied, that is it, you will not go wrong. The next thing you need to consider is the type of inverter. In case you didn’t know, there are currently three different types, pure sine wave, square wave as well as modified sine wave inverters. If you have higher needs and plan to power more devices, then you will choose an inverter with a pure or modified sine wave. In case you are connecting some basic devices such as light bulbs for example, then go with a square wave inverter. Also, inverter capacity and battery size are very important. So, again, it all depends on the number and consumption of the devices that will be powered by the inverter. In essence, more devices will require a larger inverter capacity (measured in Volt-Amperes), as well as a larger battery size, which is essentially the backup power required to keep all your devices turned on during black out.
Best Inverter for Home 2023
1. Zelio 1100 Inverter with RC18000 150 Ah Tubular Battery by LuminousIf you are looking for an inverter that is top quality, reliable and affordable, then this one by Luminous is the right solution. First of all, we have to point out that this inverter is really capable of powering multiple devices thanks to 900 VA and 12 volts capacity which is enough to keep, for example the refrigerator, turned on during a power cut. In addition, this one is based on sine wave technology, also suitable for connecting multiple devices. In essence, the Zelio 1100 inverter can withstand all the lights on as well as the LED TV without any problems. We especially liked the 32-bit DSP processor that manages the battery so that consumption is optimal. Also, this inverter has a built-in MCB for short circuit and overload protection. Certainly, the LCD screen is another useful thing that allows you to keep track of all the necessary information about the inverter such as charging time, remaining capacity, voltage, etc. When it comes to the battery, it has a capacity of 150 Ah.
2. Exide 850 VA Home UPS+ 150 Ah BatteryThe common fact is that most of the devices we buy require at least minimal maintenance. Whether it’s simple cleaning, replacing some consumable parts or the like, a lot of appliances we have in the house require it. However, when it comes to this inverter by Exide Technology, it requires no maintenance. Simply, once you install it, your job is done. You literally don’t have to do anything anymore. This DSP based sine wave home UPS system is great in many segments. For example, the battery has the same capacity of 150 Ah as the previous inverter, in addition to 850 VA capacity. Also, there is an LCD screen panel that provides you with all the necessary information you need to know such as voltage, battery charge status, etc. Speaking of the battery, we must mention the ASIC (Auto Sense Intelligent Control) technology, which is responsible for better battery life. Also, inside, there is an electrolyte gel that does not need to be topped up over time unlike some other models. The maximum load that this inverter can withstand is 580 watts, which is quite enough for average consumers. However, the biggest advantage of this inverter by Exide is even a 4-year warranty period!
3. Su-Kam Falcon Eco 1000 VA Sine Wave InverterIf previous inverter models may seem too expensive for how much you are willing to pay, then this one is probably the right choice for you. Plus, Su-Kam, as the manufacturer of this inverter is a very popular and reliable brand in this field. The first and perhaps most important feature that sets this inverter apart from others in this price range is the Fuzzy Logic Controlled patented technology. Namely, this technology is responsible for the correctness and efficiency of battery charging. It is important to point out that automatic overload sensors are also part of the system of this technology and provide security and reliability. Speaking of reliability and safety, we also must mention HCLC technology. Thanks to the SMPS-based charger, this inverter consumes minimal energy when charging the battery, and thus works more efficiently and economically. Finally, we must add that this inverter by Su-Kam has a 1000 VA capacity and a warranty period of 12 months.
ConclusionThe fact is that a power cut is one of the most annoying things, especially if you were doing something important and needed a stable power supply. However, this no longer has to be a problem thanks to great and budget-friendly home inverters. If you looked carefully at our previous short list, you could very easily conclude that in today’s market you can find an excellent and reliable device that will provide you with power even when black out.
If you search the Internet for the best and most famous cuisines in the world, there is no doubt that Indian cuisine will be on that list. Simply put, Indian cuisine is characterized by a very diverse and rich flavors that come from different regions of this Asian country. Also, the dishes are known for spices that give a special aroma and taste, different from any cuisine of the Western world. In short, every dish that comes from India has a unique way of preparation and brings unique experiences for all your senses. Speaking of food preparation, Indians predominantly use gas stoves as their main kitchen appliance for cooking. Even chiefs prefer gas stoves over electric ones even though electric stoves are actually more economical (electricity is cheaper than gas). Why is it so? Simply put, gas stoves provide better performance primarily in terms of food preparation speed, and are also better combination with a variety of cookware. So, this is definitely a people’s choice. Still, what are the best gas stoves on the Indian market right now in 2023? Which models have the best ratings? What things should you pay attention to when buying? We will try to give you the answers to these questions below as well as a review of the top gas stoves in India 2023. Well, if you are ready, let’s get started.
What to look for when choosing the right gas stove?Logically, when buying any type of product, it is very important to pay attention to certain characteristics. For example, it is very important that the product suits your needs. The same situation is with the gas stove. When choosing the right one, you first need to decide about the number of burners. As you probably know, there are models with 2, 3 or 4 burners on the market today. You will probably choose according to your needs and necessary capacities. For example, if you have a large family, you will probably pick a model with 4 burners. We also want to emphasize that the more burners there are, the higher the gas consumption. The next thing is the design of the gas stove. Of course, it matters which model you choose, because it is very important that the gas stove fits perfectly into the interior of your kitchen. Also, all accessories, such as control knobs, must be ergonomically designed and comfortable so that you can operate them effortlessly. Our advice is to also pay attention to additional functions and features such as heat control knobs, high quality pan support but also spill-proof design, because you certainly do not want to prepare food on a gas stove that is not stable and completely safe to handle.
Best Gas Stove in India 2023Now that you know the basic features that a gas stove must have, it’s time to check out the best units you can buy in India in 2023.
1. Bosch Gas Hob PNH6B6B10IIf you do not plan to move and relocate your new gas stove often, then a hob gas stove may be the right thing for you. This one is just like that and comes from a reliable and popular brand in the Indian market. It is a Bosch PNH6B6B10I, a gas stove that is excellent in every way. First of all, you should choose this gas stove if you have a large family, because four burners will be more than enough for all the needs of preparing delicacies. Integrated control knobs will make the whole process easier for you because these are very smooth to operate. We must emphasize that this gas stove by Bosch is very safe to use and has 4 supports made of steel for each of the burners. Also, it is efficient as it uses the most optimal amount of LPG needed for food preparation session. Finally, we must mention the very elegant and stylish design, as well as the top made of tempered glass, which, among other things, makes cleaning easy. The price of this gas stove is currently around 20,000 rupees.
2. Prestige Marvel Glass Top 4 Burner Gas StoveIf you don’t like the fact that the previous model isn’t mobile, then you can try this one by Prestige. This gas stove also has 4 burners, but unlike the previous one, this one is freestanding. When it comes to quality and safety, you have no reason to worry because Prestige is a brand that makes really fantastic kitchen appliances. This gas stove is primarily well designed so that it will fit into your kitchen without any problems. We especially liked the Tri-Pin burners as well as the support for the vessels. Together, burners and supports enable the proper distribution of heat and flame so that the food is prepared evenly in all parts of pan or pot. We must also point out the fact that the control knobs are designed ergonomically and are very easy to use. As for the price, this gas stove costs around 6400 rupees.
3. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3-burner Gas StoveAs we said earlier, there are also gas stoves with three burners. One such is this one by Elica. This gas stove is primarily intended for average families, so that it meets all the daily needs of food preparation. In addition, this one brings outstanding quality and a very beautiful and modern appearance. The top cover is made of toughened glass which is resistant to high temperatures and also very easy to maintain. As for the burners, there are two larger and one smaller, all made of high-quality brass. Each of the three burners also has support plates made of stainless steel, which ensures that you do not have problems with spills. When it comes to price, this 3-burner gas stove is even cheaper compared to the previously mentioned models and you can find it for as little as 5300 rupees. However, there is also a version with two burners, which is our choice for the best 2-burner gas stove in India in 2023. The quality is of course at the same level as for the 3-burner gas stove, but the price is lower, so this one with fewer burners you can buy for just 2500 rupees. It’s a great deal, especially if your family is small.
Badminton is a sport that is quickly gaining popularity in the Olympics. A lot of people are starting to appreciate the sport when they see how cool badminton players look. If you want to start playing, the first step is purchasing a badminton racket, and there are a few distinguished manufacturers. The weight, material, and ease of gripping are vastly different between models, so deciding which one to buy can be a difficult process. Therefore, in this article we will try to explain the different types and what to look for depending on the type of player you are. In addition, we will introduce some recommended products. Choosing a racket that suits your play style is the first step toward improvement. Why don’t you get a racket that is easy to hit and play comfortably? When you are starting to play badminton, the most important thing is to select a racket. At first glance, they all look the same, but you shouldn’t choose just by the price or appearance. The racket choice greatly affects the ease of playing. With a racket that does not match your level, you cannot accurately hit the shuttle, and it may be difficult to improve. In addition, your shoulders and arms may be unnecessarily stressed and, in the worst case, injured.
WeightThe weight and classification of badminton rackets differ depending on the manufacturer. Usually it is displayed in “U” units. They are marked between the grip and the shaft, and generally 3U (87 to 90g) is the standard weight. The weight of the racket greatly affects the operability of the racket, and the degree of fatigue, so do not overdo it and choose according to your arm strength. Generally, the heavier the racket, the more powerful the shot. 3U is recommended for men, and heavier U and 2U are recommended for people with strength in their arms. On the other hand, it is inferior in controllability. If you want to focus on power and control, you should choose a lighter version. A light racket has better operability. If you are a beginner and want to enjoy playing with a sense of speed, the slightly lighter 4U or 5U is the best choice.
MaterialThe material of the racket can be carbon fiber, resin, titanium, aluminum, etc. Depending on the material, lightness, strength, and bending differ. Generally, the most recommended material is all-carbon, which is currently the mainstream for competition. What makes it so attractive is the fact that even a beginner can hit the shuttle with efficiency with an all-carbon racket. Aluminum is cheap, and it won’t break even if you accidentally hit the floor, so it’s recommended for casual play and children. However, since there is no racket for athletes made of aluminum, it is not suitable for full-scale practice.
Grip SizeThe standard grip size is G4 to G6. It is also important to have a good grip when holding a racket. The grip size is displayed with a number “G” after the weight. The smaller the number, the thicker the grip, but the general size is G4 to G6. A thicker grip is recommended for men and people with large hands, and the thin grip is recommended for people with small hands, children and women. Finally, we are going to examine the top-rated badminton rackets used by professionals as well as beginners who are looking to improve their skill.
7. SenstonN80Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber for durability A racket with a large string area that is recommended for beginners. Built-in T-type connector for stable striking. Also, because it has a pyramid frame, wind resistance is reduced which enables you to hit the shuttle quickly.
6. Yonex Nano Ray 800Allows quick swing-out by suppressing air resistance Increased repulsive force and rigidity so that you can strike firmly even with a soft swing of the racket. It provides a speed shot with a strong restoring force and a momentary bend. The main feature is the internal frame structure which reduces vibration when striking.
5. Senston S-300Completely carbon fiber; Recommended as a spare racket The carbon fiber makes this racket strong against collision and contact, so its price is quite affordable. The head is expanded by the ISO frame type setting. This racket is a good choice for beginner training.
4. Yonex Nano Ray 250A beginner model. Gives you a sense of speed Suitable for beginners in the popular Yonex series, Nano Ray. Both the handle and the shaft are soft, and you can easily and effectively hit the shuttle with light force. Furthermore, with X-Floren, the resilience and rigidity are improved, and it will firmly repel the shuttle.
3. Yonex Muscle Power 2Wide racket head suitable for beginners With a frame structure that integrates the frame and string, the striking speed is improved. Moreover, it minimizes energy loss. With a square frame shape, it has a wider string area than a regular circular racket. Even those who have just started playing badminton will enjoy playing with this racket.
2. Yonex Astrox 100ZXEnables continuous strikes; ASTROX100ZZ sister model The Rotational Generator System, which produces toughness and high resilience, has been further upgraded. With an ultra-light extra slim shaft, you’ll be able to achieve a powerful continuous strike like never before. It is also a racket recommended for advanced offense players. In addition, it is a limited-edition Taiwanese model that was released at the same time as the “ASTROX100ZZ” of the ASTROX series, and the price is somewhat affordable. If you wanted to buy the ZZ but it was too pricey, this racket is a strong contender.
1. Yonex Astrox 100ZZPowerful strikes are even smoother; Recommended for advanced users The representative edition of the ASTROX series that demonstrates its full potential. With a finely redesigned weight distribution, it produces a lot of force required for continuous swipes. This will give you a powerful shot and smooth racket handling. The shaft has a hollow inside, but the core itself is made of carbon to provide the thinnest shaft. The air resistance has been reduced, and the swingout has been further improved. The main feature is that the resilience is also improved and it is easy to hit a series of strong shots.
Given the fact that summers are becoming more and more hot and that people often find it hard to breathe naturally or to feel comfortable during these hot days, many have found a solution in the shape of an air cooler. Summer should be the time when you are living your best life and having fun, so it becomes really frustrating when you cannot focus on anything instead of thinking of the heat. Therefore, if you are interested in reading about how you can make your life easier during summer in India, take a look at the following list of 7 best air coolers!
1. Symphony Ice Cube 27 Personal Room Air CoolerThis cooler is perfect for smaller or medium rooms, since its capacity is 27 liters. On the top of that, it has numerous filters, such as smell, dust, bacteria or allergies. Therefore, this product will make the air around you not only cooler, but it will also make it cleaner. Its powerful 3-speed motor and fan will provide you with an amazing cooling, and the air will be very pleasant. Made from high-quality materials, it is very long-lasting and you will be able to use to for a very long time.
2. Bajaj 54-litres Window Air CoolerBy investing in this product, you will invest in a comfortable and refreshing air during the summer. Thanks to its capacity of 54 liters, it can cool the room of 400 Sq Ft. Therefore, you can use it for an office, larger homes, or even medium rooms, and it will do the job perfectly. The power construction of this product is 230 watts. You will also get one year warranty, so in case anything goes wrong with it, you will be able to easily repair it. On the top of that, it has Max cool and Typhoon Blower Technology which provide you with very efficient cooling and generally create cleaner air around you. Additionally, thanks to the Super Air Delivery, every corner of your room will be cooled equally.
3. Kenstar Double Cool Dx 50-Litre Air CoolerOne of the main characteristics of this cooler is its powerful air delivery rate of 1750 m3/hr. It can cool even larger areas, such as schools, restaurants, but it is also great for bedrooms or any other room in your house. The best part about this product is the perfect balance between its price and quality. In other words, it is very affordable and it does the job amazingly. On the top of that, it is very durable, so by investing in this, you will be able to enjoy the pleasant air for a long time, and use it year after year. Also, it cools the room evenly, so it will be the same temperature in every corner.
4. Crompton Ozone 55/75/88 Litres Desert Air CoolerWhen it comes to the market of air coolers, Crompton is a true leader. Not only is it very famous and well-respected brand, but it also provides its customers with high-quality products. You can choose between three different capacities including 55, 75 and 88 liters. You can easily clean it and maintain the hygiene due to the fact that it is made out of high-quality materials. Also, it contains water level indicator and three speed modes. Enjoying the hot summer days has never been easier, since all you have to do is install this device and you will be able to live your best life during summer.
5. Symphony HiCool-i 31-Litre Air CoolerThe capacity of this cooler is 31 liters, so it is suitable for cooling a room up to 50 sq ft. Within minutes, you will notice the air getting more clean and cool. Thanks to its filters, you can get rid of bacteria, dust or allergy, so it can be said that it is multi practical. The best part is the fact that you can control it very easily, due to the Control Panel and remote. When it comes to the installation, it has a bottom wheel, so you can easily install it and move it around. This cooler might be one of the best options when it comes to efficient and high-quality cooling. You will really see the products of its performance within minutes!
6. Crompton Aura Woodwool 55-Litre Desert CoolerWith the capacity of 55 liters, this cooler is perfect for big spaces. On the top of that, it has a 45 feet air throw distance. With three speed modes, such as low, medium and high, you can easily adjust and control its performance. The design is also made in such a way that it doesn’t take up too much space. Also, it is very user-friendly, so you don’t have to worry about installation. It has a water level indicator, so monitoring the level of water has never been easier. One of the greatest things about its auto-fill technology is the fact that you don’t need to worry about refilling water.
7. Bajaj DC2016 67 Liter Room Air CoolerThis product can be used under almost any conditions both climate and geographical. Due to the fact that it has a separate ice chamber for storing ice cubes, it has an amazing performance. It can easily be moved thanks to its bottom wheel. Also, it is probably best to get this cooler if you are thinking about installing it in bigger rooms, because its dimensions are more suitable for bigger space. It has removable pads. On the top of that you will get one year warranty, and you will be able to use it for a long time after you purchase it, given the fact that its performance is great and it is made out of high-quality material.
When you decide to make such a serious investment as refrigerator, it is natural that you want to be informed and gather as much information about this topic as possible. For starters, buying a fridge is classified more as a long-term investment, since you will probably want for it to last. Therefore, it is important to focus on the quality. Nevertheless, its design is also important because you will want for it to match your kitchen interior and to fit in perfectly. It often happens that people get confused due to the fact that the market offers plenty of products by different brands and it can happen that you simply don’t know which way to turn. If you feel this way, hopefully the following list of best refrigerators in India will be helpful. Take a look below to find out everything about them.
1. LG 420 L 3-Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator – GL-1472QPZX.DPZZEBNLG is generally known for the quality of its products. The same applies to the fridges. This model is perfect if you are looking for a high-quality and well-designed product of this type. One of the best features is related to the possibility to connect it to your smart phone and turn on the Smart Diagnosis feature which will detect the potential problems. Moreover, the cooling performance is amazing, which is probably the reason why this fridge is the top choice for many costumers. If you have a big family, you will absolutely love it, since it has a big storage capacity, so you will not have problems with the lack of space (420 liters). On the top of that, it also has an Ice Beam Door Cooling feature.
2. Whirlpool 240 L Frost Free Multi-door Refrigerator – FP 263DNot only is the cooling performance of this fridge excellent, but it also provides you with the highest power saving possible. The capacity is 240 liters, which is enough if you don’t have a huge family. You will get a ten-year warranty, and if you decide to go for this brand, you will be pleased with it for a long time. In other words, it is made to last. The best feature is related to the three separate sections which include the vegetable box, fridge and freezer. The advantage of these sections is that there will be no mixing of food odor. On the top of that, you will be able to organize your food much easier, which makes this model even more practical. Also, the contamination by bacteria is prevented by the MicroBlock Technology.
3. Samsung 192 L 4-star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator – RR20T182XR8/HLThe first thing that stands out when you look at this fridge is its stylish look. In case you are not into simple, one-color-refrigerators this probably the best pick. Besides its chick design, it has pretty good performance and low power consumption. Samsung is known for high-quality and durable products. You will get a ten-year warranty and a generally excellent product. It has an additional space for storing vegetables which do not need cooling, which makes the organization of food a lot easier. One of the best things is that this model can work on the solar energy as well. The capacity is 192 liters, so it is perfect for smaller families.
4. LG 260 Liters 3-Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator – GL-1292RPZLAs it has been mentioned, LG is more than popular and respected brand in India. Without a doubt, this brand creates some of the most reliable products in the market. The double-door design makes it pretty easy to store food and it has a big capacity. It has a Smart Diagnosis feature, so in case a problem occurs, you will know exactly what it is. Also, the cooling performance is rather good thanks to the smart inverter compressor. When it comes to the uniformed cooling, this model is by far one of the options. In other words, thanks to the multiple airflow cooling vents, every corner of the fridge will be evenly cooled.
5. Samsung 324-L 3-Star Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator – RT34T4513S8/HLThis model by Samsung is a very good option if you have a medium family and you are looking for a whole package. This fridge has it all. First, it has a digital inverter technology which makes its performance amazing. Furthermore, the converting feature makes it very easy to change its functions from fridge to freezer, and the other way around. The air circulation is controlled by Moist Fresh Zone, so you don’t have to worry about the maintenance of the optimal humidity. One of the features that makes this product even more practical is the control center on the door. In this way, you can check things like temperature from the outside, without opening it. Also, the LED lighting is more than convenient since it lights up every corner of the fridge and you can easily find the food you are looking for.
ConclusionTo sum up, the market offers numerous choices when it comes to buying refrigerator. Not only are plenty of the products high-quality and well-designed, but you can find them for lower prices. Even though picking the right one might seem as a tough decision, the best piece of advice is to research as much as you can about different types of fridges. The second thing to do is to analyze your needs and different factors, such as interior, the size of your family, budget, etc. Once you have done these two things, you will easily see which model suits your needs the best. You will easily compare the features until you find the one which is by all means perfect. Hopefully, the list above was helpful. Good luck!
12Page 1 of 2